Birmingham Dates Set
23 September 2007
The dates for Birmingham Startup have been set. We’re holding our 2-weekend project on the first two weekends of November:
- The first will be focused on mentoring sessions and guiding the development of business plans for numerous entrepreneurial teams. Three will make the cut to present on Sunday evening of the first weekend and one will find out on Monday night whether they’re moving forward to the second weekend..
- Starts Friday at 6pm, November 2nd
- 3 Presentations will be made on Sunday at 6pm, November 4th – web streaming for developers to vote
- Reveal of the winner will be made on Monday at 6pm, November 5th
- The second will be focused on building the prototype and/or fully functional product that can go to market for the company. This weekend closely resembles the StartupWeekend concept of a large group of individuals who get together to build the product and work out details such as marketing, hosting, distribution, etc.
- Starts Friday at 6pm, November 9th
- Ends Sunday at midnight, November 11th
Mark your calendars (see ours)! Then, REGISTER TODAY for a role in the Implementation weekend. Soon, we’ll post information about how to submit your ideas to be considered for the Business Dev weekend.