Clock is ticking… what to bring tonight
2 November 2007
It’s 6:00am and we all have 12 short hours left before the Birmingam Startup effort kicks off for this weekend.
If you are on an Idea team for this weekend, be sure to bring the following:
- Laptop computer(s) with WiFi or your own cat-5 cable
- Pad of paper and pens
- Stapler and staples (if you think you’ll need them)
- Ream of paper to donate to the pool for use in printers and the photocopier
- Thumb drive, if you have one
- Water bottle or travel mug (per a great suggestion from the Chapel Hill website)
- Business cards
- Leftover Halloween candy?
We’ll feed you, provide caffeinated beverages, and give you a quiet place to apply what you learn in each of the scheduled sessions. You’ll get a limited edition t-shirt, but it’s probably best if you don’t wear it the *whole time* you’re at the Innovation Depot. :^)
BTW, dress for the presentations on Sunday evening is BUSINESS CASUAL. You should not dress up. Even the partners in the law firm that is hosting us won’t be in suits.