4 November 2007
- It is important to consider the ‘exit’ before thinking about where the funding should come from for the new ventures.
- 66% of companies seeking money are in the startup phase. The companies participating in the weekend are in ‘launch’ phase, preceding the true startup phase.
- Experience of management is really important to angel investors… has the founder “been there, done that”.
- Customers are key… who will buy the product? Is this something that someone will PAY for?
- IS there a problem that you are solving, not just a better mousetrap?
- Does the team have passion and tenacity? Will it take criticism to make changes?
- How BIG is the opportunity?